Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trying to give old games new life..

I decided to start this blog with a project. Albeit a large one, I am going to try to get a Mordheim community going again my here in Louisville, Ky. 

The first thoughts I had is I needed to be able to demo the game.  So project one: Terrain.  I taped a 4x4 ft square on the concrete floor of my man cave.  I plan on using the Street Fight scenario as the gauge to how much terrain I am going to need by creating an overly twisty street.  With this I should have more then enough to play any of the multitude of other scenarios.

Here are a few pieces I have started on:

Large Ruined Building:



Traditional Mordheim Building:


And finally a Fountain:

As you can tell, these are all very much works in progress.

Even after I complete these, it wont even be but maybe 10% of my initial goal.

I will post updates as I finish them.  Well that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment